Development of new organic synthetic methods, new chemical methodologies, and new chemical tools, those are useful for biological and drug discovery researches.
1. Development of novel generation methods for benzyne species and their synthetic applications.
2. Development of new chemical modification methods of biomolecules by strained alkynes.
3. Target protein identification of bioactive compounds based on radioisotope-free (non-RI) photoaffinity labeling based on diazido probe strategy.
4. Development of new methods to efficiently connect multiple molecules based on the characteristic features of azido group.
5. Development of new PET (positron emission tomography) probe candidates for in vivo imaging to promote drug discovery.