1) Rehabilitation for total joint arthroplasty
2) Motion and gait analysis of healthy and disabled subjects
3) Biomechanical research for prevention of sports injury
4) Patient safety in rehabilitation medicine
5) Osteoporosis of children (individuals) with severe motor and intellectual disabilities
Lectures & Courses
Purpose of Education:
Rehabilitation medicine consists of physical, occupational and speech therapy. Main theme of rehabilitation medicine in graduate course is to study 3-dimensional motion analysis in activities of daily living and molecular biological analysis of disuse atrophy.