Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery：
1. Pre and post operative breast or facial contour evaluation usning 3D camera
2. Sensory recovery in the nipple-sparing or skin-sparing mastectomy
3. Development of classification and algorithm in blepharoptosis and blepharospasm surgery
4. Elucidation of the role of TRP channel and the midkine in the interaction between keratinocyte and peripheral nervous system
5. Blood circulation study of the surgical flap using indocyanine green angioraphy and multi slice CT
1. Development of functional and aesthetic reconstruction following cancer ablation in head and neck
2. Does the improvement of capillary patency rate contribute to the preservation of transferred fatty tisssue volume ?
3. Evaluation of blood supply to various flaps using ICG fluorescence angiography
4. Development of ambulatory functional reconstruction for refractory ulcer especially in CLI patients
5. Development of functional and aesthetic reconstruction for facial paralysis
Plastic surgery is a specialized branch of surgery concerned with the repair of deformities and the correction of functional deficits. The specialty of plastic surgery covers a wide range of procedures, and unlike other medical specialties which concentrate on one particular area of the body, plastic surgeons are involved in the reconstruction and remolding of nearly all external body structures.
We cover the whole field of plastic surgery. In particular, we deal with the following field; congenital anormaly (cleft lip and palate, microtia blepharoptosis or polydactyly etc), LASERs, cutaneous malignant tumor, skin ulcer, breast reconstruction, head and neck reconstruction, facial palsy, axillary osmidrosis.