1) Research on curriculum for health care professional education
2) Comparative study of domestic and international dental education
3) Research and development of educational methods in health care professional education
4) Research and development of English education programs in health care professional education
Main educational goal of this section as part of graduate school is to help students in health care sciences learn the basics of medical/dental curriculum: educational objectives, strategies and evaluation. This section is currently involved in the undergraduate dental education as the coordinators of multiple modules: the students’ research project, courses for global communication, and the electives including various English courses and courses for international exchange for dental students.
Clinical Services & Other Works
[Coordination for Seminar, Symposium, Workshop or other events]
1. Essential Expertise for Clinical Dentistry Online -Aesthetic Dentistry 1-, Tokyo, Japan (TMDU). March 14-24.
2. Essential Expertise for Clinical Dentistry 4 (Seminar/Hands-on), Tokyo, Japan (TMDU). August 21-31.
3. International Faculty Development Course 2018 : Essential Expertise for Clinical Dentistry for Dental Professionals (Seminar/Hands-on), Tokyo, Japan. November 27-December 6.
4. Top 6 Summit for Global Dental Education, Tokyo, Japan. November 29.
5. International Dental Program 2018, Tokyo, Japan. October 9-16.